Welcome to the Chambers of Peter Knox QC at 3 Hare Court
Chambers provides a range of advocacy and advisory services, both in the UK and internationally. Our work is concentrated in the following areas:
- Appellate work including Appeals to the Privy Council
- Civil Fraud
- Commercial and Business Law
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- International Arbitration
- Personal Injury and Travel Litigation
- Professional Indemnity/ Clinical Negligence work
- Property (incl Landlord & Tenant); & Technology & Construction
- Public Law and Judicial Review
- Public & Private Inquiries
- Sport, Media and Reputation Management
We are described in the leading legal directories as a 'leading civil commercial law set', with recommendations in our principal practice areas. In all of our areas of work we have built up an expertise in claims with an international element. We have many contacts abroad, particularly in Europe, the Caribbean, Mauritius, Hong Kong and Russia/CIS. Members of Chambers are admitted as barristers in overseas jurisdictions, and are fluent in all the main European languages. We are supported by an experienced and responsive clerking team and details of how we work are incorporated into our Service Protocol.
This site contains information about our areas of expertise and has profiles of all our barristers. We hope that you will find it helpful. Our Senior Clerk, James Donovan, will be pleased to speak with you about any aspect of our services.