The Fourth Annual Conference on: The Resolution of CIS-Related Disputes
21 September 2012
James Dingemans QC has been invited to speak at the above conference being held at the Radisson Royal in Moscow, 21st September 2012.
The Conference will bring together members of the global legal community for a full day of informative and substantive programs presented by world-class experts.
Topics will include:
- Resolving Disputes with Russian Regulatory Agencies
- Arbitrability: What the CIS Has to Offer the World
- Insolvency Litigation
- WTO Litigation and Treaty Arbitration
- Calculating Damages in the CIS
- Enforcement of Foreign Judgments in Russia
- International Attorney-Client Privilege in the Digital Age
- Moot Court Arguments
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM